Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Postcard From Ottawa


Here we go Week 4 of the Make It In Design Summer School 2017! Summer is flying at a crazy speed :)
This it is the  second and final fun challenge: A Postcard From …
This last fun challenge is a creative exercise which is designed to get those creative juices flowing even more. Yesterday, during the afternoon I took my son with me to downtown Ottawa for a regular medical appointment. We took advantage going around for a lunch at the Byward market to take some pics with my iPad. This is a fun challenge to have your family and friends involved during your day!

Postcard from Ottawa:
I choose to take my iPad with me for the challenge. Back home I work on my laptop to make a post card :0 I took some old doodling from my sketch book to complete this new challenge!  Actually the subject is perfect to cheer again 150 anniversary in Ottawa.


Here my first picture:


A quick doodling





Here the back of my first postcard ''My city l'Outaouais"






For the front of my postal card I did combine my photo mixed with my digital drawing. One part of the museum is a digital drawing! :)

This is a fast chalenge but I realize there's a lot of potential if I want to work deeply on this project. There we go another great project on my list. 




Have fun!

Currently working on the @MakeitinDesign #summerschool2017 – Having so much fun! #advanced #postcardfrom http://bit.ly/1mNza7H#summerschool2017  http://bit.ly/1mNza7H

No comments:

Post a Comment