Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Before starting school! Upcycle is always a fun project for summer!

Here a project I did in my backyard  in july, Yep we are already august.

 I have that metal table and chairs in my backyard that I was to throw in garbage. With my little boy we decided to paint it we spray can and we use also my old stencils. Why not! It was fun we did it spontaneously really fast too! It actually made the little corner of backyards more joyful and colored for our short summer. Again, I could not help but see a design pattern on this new table! ;)








Some detail of my table!









Don't forget  to walk around your house you maybe have a little project waiting just for you! :)

 #artlicensing #surfacepatterndesign#patterndesign #surfacepattern#handdrawn #makeitindesign #typografy#graphic #forestpatterns#foliofocus#surfacepattern#makearteveryday #artproject #risedesignandshine#textilepattern #designpattern#designpattern #licensing #freedom@thedesigntip@thetypecollection #floralart #upcycle #tablepaint#spraypaint

No comments:

Post a Comment