Sunday, January 14, 2018

Back to be creative with winter school 2018!

was a long time I came to my blog, but I have worked on the last couple of months on my new website, new projects and some contracts with clients. But here I am Back to a 2018 creative challenge.


How to keep going with creative challenges? I am Back to be creative with intermediate and advanced Winter school @MakeitinDesign #winterschool2018. 
Since 2015, I have taken those summer school and winter school to keep myself up to date with a new design pattern to add to my portfolio. 
In the last 2 years, I have made new friends @MakeitinDesign community. It is really fun to exchange and share other designers around the world. It even gives me an opportunity to meet some of those new friends 😉 when traveling around our beautiful planet, this really fun! 


Winter School is an exciting global online design challenge 
and this year it is from  January 08 – February 02, 2018 

Here my intermediate challenge -Brief 1- Bright  Blooms






@MakeitinDesign #winterschool2018 Having so much fun! #intermediate #brightblooms http://bit.ly/2gcbNZz @patternbank  #patternbank



Here my Advanced challenge -Brief 1- American Prairie










Currently working on the @MakeitinDesign #winterschool2018 Having so much fun! #advanced #americanprairie http://bit.ly/2gcbNZz  @patternbank  #patternbank

To visit the winter school:
www.makeitindesign.com/winter-school


Please visit my Instagram and new website:
https://www.instagram.com/anne.cote.creation/

www.acotecreation.com

I hope you enjoy reading this post and following me on Instagram 😍



No comments:

Post a Comment